Friday, October 4, 2013

Cramming to Make "The List"! Vol 1 Chap 42


                       Cramming To Make "The List"!


                           
                            
                       The Harder I Try To Be Good,

                       The More That I'm Misunderstood.

                       Like When I Tried to Help, Sweeping.

                       The Crashing Lamp Woke Mom's Sleeping.



                       I Filled the Sink. Loaded Dishes.

                       Right Now, If I Had Two Wishes,

                       I'd Wish That Phone Had Never Rung

                       And I Could Make the Flood Undone.

                          
                            
                       Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

                       Still on His "Good Girl" List?  I Pray!

                       Despite My Less Than Perfect Stretch,

                       Like When I Taught My Bonez to Fetch!

                           

                       I'm Tossing Hot Dogs with No Buns.

                       How Could I Know He'd Get the Runs?

                       Who Knew Raw Hot Dogs Would Go Through

                       Big Ol' Bonez, Into Mom's New Shoe?

                           


                       Everyone Sees Isabelle's Good.

                       Sweetest Girl In Our Neighborhood!

                       Mom's Got Me Sitting On Each Fist.

                       Oh Man, I'll Never Make "The List!"


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love-Grampa                 (Saturday Dec. 18, 2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment