Saturday, August 24, 2019

No Wisdom Teeth?

Vol. 1  Chap. 495


          No Wisdom Teeth?




          All Day I Quiz My Big Sister!

          Hope Her Brain Won’t Get a Blister!

          Time’s Not Our Ally, Cuz Monday

          School Starts!   "Make Her OK", I Pray!





          The Timing Could Not Have Been Worse!

          It’s Like Some Cosmic, Ghastly Curse!

          Despite My Strong, Protesting Shout,

          Doc Pulled All Her Wisdom Teeth Out!






          My Sister’s Been the Brilliant Kind!

          No Wisdom Teeth?   She’s In a Bind!

          Once School Starts, She’ll Need Her Old Mind!

          I Fear She May Fall Far Behind!




          Typical Aud, She’s Not Worried!

          I Am!   Those Teeth Been Tooth Fairied!

         Who Knows Where They Go, Once That’s Done!

          Wisdom Teeth Gone!   There Goes Aud’s Run






          At All Academic Awards!

          That’s Always Been What She Strives Toward!

          What?   Those Teeth Aren’t Part of Her Brain?

          Aud’s Cruisin’ In High School’s Fast Lane!




               Have a Great School Year, Girlz!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa


No comments:

Post a Comment