Saturday, April 11, 2020

A Dog's Life!

Vol. 1  Chap. 528



        A Dog's Life!
          by Daphne DeMers



    Back in the Days Before Covid

    You Won’t Believe What This Mom Did!

    She’d Run Til There was No More Path,

    Then Contemplate the Aftermath






    Of Tarzan Leaping from This Shelf!

    I Run to Save Her from Herself!

    But All That Changed!   My Girls are Home!

    Strictly Home ... Hardly Evah Roam!






    That Means I’m What a Dog Should Be …

    All Day They Hug and Love on Me!

    Yes, Even When the Sun’s Just Up

    I’m Getting Backrubs from the Pup!






    While They School, That’s When I Catch Zzzzs!

    Then I Let Them Do What They Please!

    They Groom Me!  Hug Me!  Fix My Face!

    A Dog’s Life at a Loving Pace!






    ‘Course I Wear the Best Cosmetics!

    Which Improves My Fur’s Aesthetics!

    How Do I Feel, Cooped Up in Here?

    Child, This Dog’s Grinning Ear to Ear!







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa ... and Love~Daphne!






No comments:

Post a Comment