Sunday, June 16, 2013

Meet Audrey Mae the Day She Became a Big Sister!

Vol. 1  Chap. 1



                      Hey Little Sister!

                              

                  I'll Never Forget the First Time
                  I Saw You Sweet Sister of Mine!
                  Your Eyes Kind of Twinkled!
                  Your Skin was So Wrinkled!
                  And I Thought You'd Never Stop Cryin'!


                  Dad Held You and I Could See,
                  He Loved You and Mommy and Me!
                  That's When I Knew How
                  Us DeMers Grew Now! 
                  Isabelle's in Our Family Tree!


                  Let's Make Sure That It's Understood ...
                  You Baby, Will Have It So Good!
                  When Late Nights, For Fun,
                  You Yell and They Run!
                  I Taught Them the Best That I Could!


                  Before Me, Mom was No Mommy!
                  I Came Out First From Her Tummy!
                  And Dad Wasn't Dad!
                  Isn't That Really Sad?
                  Without Me, Their Life was Crumby!


                  Now They're Broken in Thanks to Me!
                  They'll Dote on You!   Just Wait and See!
                  They Really are Nice!
                  And You are Blessed Twice!
                  Great Parents, Plus Someone Like Me!





                  They Think All I Did was Kissed Ya!
                  I Know That You Heard Me Whisp'a
                  "Next Year, When There's Cake,
                  "It's to Celebrate
                  "That Audrey is Your Big Sister!" 
                        


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                          (March 12, 2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment