Monday, July 8, 2013

Isabelle's First Birthday! Vol. 1 Chap. 2




Isabelle's First Birthday!

Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
Today's My Sister's First Birthday!
Her Party Will Draw a Small Crowd.
And Me, Big Sister, I'm So Proud!


Of Every Time I Helped My Mom
Keep My Sweet Sister Safe From Harm!
Or Got a Smile, Or Made Her Laugh,
The Way That Only I Could Have!



First Year, I Kept Her Safe and Sound!
Good Thing For Her I Was Around!
Isabelle's Eyes Glow Bright and Wide!
Good Thing She Had Me By Her Side!

Mom Smiled at Me. Said, "It's Alright
"To Party and Kick Back Tonight!
"With All You've Helped Your Sister Though ...
"But Don't Rest Long. Here Comes Year Two!"


                                                 Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love-Grampa                            (Saturday, March 13, 2010)
                                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment