Saturday, January 12, 2019

Life Imitating Art!

Vol. 1  Chap. 463


           Life Imitating Art!



        Not the Type of Kid to Complain,
        But I Get No Kick From Champagne!
        “Is This Champagne?”  I Dares Refutes,
        This Drink and I Have Ginger Roots!


        But Champagne Can't Get My Goat, Mate!
        Of That There Can Be No Debate!
        We’re Deep Into the Playoffs and
        I’m Dealt a Most Perplexing Hand!


        Our Chargers Left San Diego!
        No Loyalty from Them, You Know!
        The Old Folks, Like Grampa and Mom,
        Root for the Team That’s Led By Tom!


        Once Audrey Transformed Our Driveway
        Into Artwork Designed to Say
        Pats Over Bolts If These Teams Met!
        My Sand Dollars Know How I’ll Bet!


        What Happens Next In Foxboro?
        Mom’s Friend The Gronk and Team Mates Go
        Head to Head With Our One~Time Team!
        Who’ll Drink Champagne?   Tune In!   See’em!



                             Go Pats Go!!!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment