Saturday, February 2, 2019

A Second Harmonic Convergence!

Vol. 1  Chap. 466



 A Second Harmonic Convergence!




    Seems Evah Since I Was Just Young
    I’ve Loved What My Patriots Done!
    I’m Not the Kind of Girl to Gloat!
    But Five Rings!   Brady is The GOAT!




    In Grampa’s Time, Before Urgence,
    Came the Harmonic Convergence!
    Now Super Bowl Merges, My Friend,
    Blends Its Time With Groundhog Weekend!



    Think Back on How the Movie Goes!
    It Won’t Take You Long, I Suppose,
    To Figure Out That Come Monday
    We Get To Relive Ev’ry Play!



    And As the Weeks and Months Fly By
    It’s Enough to Make a Fan Cry
    For Sheer Delight In This Vortex!
    A Glimpse of Heaven, I Suspects!





    This Wrinkle In Time Thrills Me So!
    The Food!   The Fun!   The "Go Pats, Go!"
    The Coach and Brady, They’ve Got Tricks
    Hence Unseen, As They Go For Six!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa



No comments:

Post a Comment