Saturday, February 16, 2019

I Talk!

Vol. 1  Chap. 468

                I Talk!



            I Talk!   I Do!   You Know It’s True!
            My Personality Comes Through!
            Sometimes When I Least Expect It,
            Out Pops Words My Mouth Ejected!

            That’s One Reason, in September,
            I Was Nervous!   You Remember?
            I Was Starting a Brand, New School!
            Did Not Want to Appear Un~Cool!


            When the Doors to ‘Doyle’ Did Open,
            Twas There I Stood, Prayin’ … Hopin’
            That This Time It Would Be My Choice,
            Which Words I’d Swallow … Which I’d Voice!

            Those Early Days Were Pressure Packed!
            Not Drama Nor Tension They Lacked!
            I Almost Made It Through Hour~One
            ‘Fore My Mouth Went on a Free~Run!

            My Blurted Words Were Kind ... Concerned!
            Since That Hour at ‘Doyle’ I Have Learned,
            If You Respect Kids and Teacher,
            Then Chill!   No One Here’s a Screecher!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment