Saturday, November 2, 2019

Halloween Throughout the Ages!

Vol. 1  Chap 505



     Halloween Throughout the Ages!




         In Olden Days We Went With Sweet
         When Dressing Up for Trick or Treat!
         But as We Progressed Year to Year
         We Kinda Liked Instilling Fear!



        As Scary~Eyed Red~Head Beauties
        We’d Make Monsters and Ghosts All Freeze!
        Once I Felt So Strong as Bat Girl!
        While Aud Gave Roulette Wheels a Twirl!




        Rosie the Riveter Cavorts
        With This Spooky Rouge Witch of Sorts!
        My Audrey Loves to Play Her Parts
        Like When She Played the Queen of Hearts!




        Last Year We Went as Scary Doll
        And Harry Potter’s Gen, That Moll!
        You Can See By My Scarlet Locks
        This Year I’ll Go as a Red Fox!



        Audrey’s Still Trying to Decide!
        Me, I’m Thinkin’ I Should Hide!
        Cuz I Can’t Shake This Feeling, See?
        That Something Freaky’s Behind Me!




                      (Audrey Decided ... A 1920s Gangsta!)

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa


No comments:

Post a Comment