Saturday, May 16, 2020

My School Years!

Vol. 1  Chap. 533



      My School Years!






  Outdoors I’m Masked Like a Bandit!
  Poor Daphne Can’t Understand It!
  Some of the Changes We Go Through!
  Protecting Me!  Protecting You!



  One Last Week of Distance Schoolin’!
  All Our Teachers Been Re~Toolin’
  Each Portion of Their Lesson Plan
  To Teach Us Kids the Best They Can!





  It’s Not the Classroom I Miss Most!
  Though In It Wanders My Poor Ghost!
  She Never Noticed When I Left!
  I Hope My Ghost’s Not Too Bereft!





  Next, I Should Be Starting Sixth Grade
  Most Say That Start Will Be Delayed!
  Last Year, I Couldn’t Conceive It!
  Based on This Year … I Believe It!





  I Miss My Teachers … Miss My Friends!
  I’m Praying This Pandemic Ends
  Before Each Guy Friend Has a Beard
  And My School Years Have Disappeared!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa



2 comments:

  1. Sending greetings from Oakland. Waitin on the rain. Downing my second cup of Joe. Listening to my Texas friend’s contemplation of family and la vie en plague

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Unknown. Enjoy Your second cuppa and know You're welcome to browse among the prior Saturday offering.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete