Saturday, June 27, 2020

Happy 16th Birthday Audrey!

Vol. 1   Chap. 539


Happy 16th Birthday Audrey!!!







All My Life There’s Been This Sure Bet,
Don’t Ever Count Aud Out!  Not Yet!
Despite the Odds Stacked Against Her
Smart Money’s on My Brave Mentor!




She’s Not Ranked First in Ev’ry Class!
But My Sister is One Smart Lass!
Focused on Being a Doctor!
Once Her Mind’s Set, Nothing Stops Her!







Musically, She’s No Prodigy!
But What She Plays Sounds Great to Me!
The Work She Puts in Seals Her Fate!!
Last Year Her Band Won Best In State!






She’s Not the Strongest in the Nation!
Aud Wins on Determination!
Her Looks are Easy on the Eyes!
‘Neath Elegance, There Kindness Lies!




As Big Sisters Go, Aud’s the Best!
There’s Day’s I’ve Put Her to the Test!
Looking Back I’m Compelled to Say,
“I Love You, Sis!  Happy Birthday!”




           Happy Birthday Audrey!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa



No comments:

Post a Comment