Saturday, June 13, 2020

What I'll Miss Most!

Vol. 1  Chap. 537



    What I’ll Miss Most!





     How Mom Does It I Just Don’t Know!

     I Feel She’s Looking at Me, So

     I Quick Glance Up to Catch Her Glare!

     But Mom’s Reading Without a Care!



     I’ve Tried Mom’s Trick, Watching Bella!

     Bagged Each Time, I Stammer, “Well, Ah”

     “You Might Think I was Staring, See …”

     That’s When All Excuses Leave Me!






     Me and Bella've Home Schooled Online!

     I Think We’ve Handled It Just Fine!

     Missed Friends!  Loved Sleeping Past  
     First Light!

     Schooling in P.J.s … That’s Alright!






     It’s Tense Knowing Folks Got So Sick!

     This Pandemic’s Done Nothing Quick!

     Pray That Mom and Medical Friends

     Stay Safe Til This Finally Ends!






     One Thing I’ve Found is Mostly True,

     When I Stay Calm, Bella’s Calm Too!

     All Day She’s Near Me, Touching Close!

     Once This Play’s Out, I’ll Miss That                 Most!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!



Love~Grampa  


No comments:

Post a Comment