Saturday, July 18, 2020

My Covid Cocoon!


Vol. 1  Chap. 542



         My Covid Cocoon!





I’m Stuck in This Covid Cocoon!
I Really Hope This All Ends Soon!
Of Fifth Grade, I Missed a Big Chunk!
I’m No Fan of This Covid Junk!


Sometimes I Don’t Know Just Which Day
It Is!  Feels Like I’ll Always Stay
Stuck In My House, Sans a Single
School Friend!  God, Please Let Me Mingle!







But Covid Doesn’t Work That Way!
I Know Mom’s Right!  I Hear Her Say
Sure It’s Hard, But We Must Distance
Not Sometimes, But Every Instance!






Now Fifth Grade’s Gone!  It’s History!
Sixth Grade Starts ‘bout the Same For Me!
More Distance Learning!  No Contacts
With Any Friends, Just Dry, Dry Facts!


Aud Says When We Leave Our Cocoon,
Immune … The World Will Find Out Soon,
I’ve Grown!  While No One’s Looking I
Morphed To a Monarch Butterfly!






Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa


No comments:

Post a Comment