Saturday, June 5, 2021

You've Got This Bella!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 588


          You’ve Got This Bella! 

                                      (A Mere  400 Days Till I'm a College Freshman!!!)







It’s Here!  It’s Here!  My Senior Year! 

Much To Do!  Little Time I Fear! 

Land at the College of My Choice! 

Next Summer’s When I Must Give Voice 






 


To All Those Things I Hope to Say 

To Isabelle ‘Fore I’m Away! 

Open Her Head!   Pour In Knowledge! 

Seal It Up, Then Off to College! 






 


Know This Bell, As You Get Older, 

You’ve a Good Head On Your Shoulder!  

The Rarest Thing in This Immense 

World is a Slew of Common Sense 

 






Girl!   Size is Not the Main Factor! 

Mad Wasps Can Outrace a Tractor! 

Good Judgment’s From Experience! 

Bad Judgments Set Their Precedence! 





 


The Bathroom Door’s Side That You’re On 

Determines If, “Just a Sec”s Long! 

I ‘Specs We’ll Set Up Chats on Zoom 

Where Your Background Will Be My Room! 






                    I'm Already Planning on Missing You ... 

                             & Mom ... & Daphne! 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 


 

 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment