Saturday, June 26, 2021

Happy 17th Birthday Audrey!


Vol. 1  Chap. 591


   Happy 17th Birthday Audrey! 

 






   Ev’ry Day That I Can Recall, 

   I’ve Been Shaded By My Kind, Tall 

   Sister Who Gently Raised Me High! 

   She's Number One and Here is Why! 







 

   She Makes Sure That I Don’t Miss Out! 

   Where E’rs Adventure, Have No Doubt 

   She’ll Scope Out the Prime Viewing Spot! 

   Then Up I Go!  Ready or Not! 







 

   She Raised Me Up to See Gary! 

   Brought Me On Stage!  That Was Scary! 

   Raised Me to See Navy Osprey! 

   That Caught the Eye of One M.P.! 







 

   Good Thing for Me That She Stays Strong! 

   Or Else She Wouldn’t Last Too Long! 

   No!  I Didn’t Mean to Go There! 

   In Twelve Months’ Time She’s Out’a Here! 








   Focus!  Just Think of Happy Times! 

   Those Times are Replete In These Rhymes! 

   Today’s About Celebrating 

   Birthday Girl’s Number One Rating! 









        Happy 17th Birthday Audrey! 

 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 



No comments:

Post a Comment