Saturday, August 7, 2021

Makes Sense to Me!


Vol. 1  Chap. 597



              Makes Sense to Me! 

 





 



      When Billionaires Make Space Their Haunts, 

      Anoint Themselves As Astronauts 

      Are They Saying, By Their Action, 

      Space Travel’s a Mere Transaction! 







 

      To Boldly Go Where No Rich Dude 

      Has Gone and Packed His Attitude, 

      Waved It Smugly In Our Faces! 

      I Too Think of Distant Places! 







 

      Roswell’s Area 52 

      Makes Sense to Me and Might to You! 

      They’re Post~War Martian Tall ETs 

      From Far~Off Aristocracies 







 

      If I Woke Up and Discovered 

      Ticket Numbers I’d Uncovered 

      All Matched the Mega Millions Drawn! 

      That Would Make an Exciting Dawn! 





 


      But First and Before I Indulged 

      Before My Wallet Grew and Bulged 

      I Hope I’d Plan to Take Up Alms 

      This World Could Use Some Soothing Balms! 

 







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa  




No comments:

Post a Comment