Saturday, November 27, 2021

Listening to Solitude!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 613 

 

 

            Listening to Solitude! 

 

 






 

               I’m Not the Anti~Social Type! 

               Social Distancing's Been My Gripe! 

               But There’s Times I Must Get Away, 

               Add Some Sanity to My Day! 

 







               Sometimes I Value Aloneness 

               Those are the Times When I Think Best! 

               The Times I Spend in Solitude 

               Do Wonders for My Attitude! 

 







               I Get to Sit and Work Things Out! 

               No One Corrects Me!  There’s No Shout! 

               Just the Sage, Calm Voice of Reason 

               In Nature In Any Season! 

 








               Joyce Kilmer’s Poem, ‘Trees’ Told Me 

               Just What I Would and Would Not See 

               I Listened Close as Trees Told Me 

               One Facet of Life’s Mystery, 

 





 


               “'Love' Doesn’t Mean Perfect Caring! 

               That Word’s Active, Just Like Daring! 

               Love’s Ready to Accept Bearing, 

               The Good, the Bad, in Each Pairing!” 






 


 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment