Saturday, December 4, 2021

UC's Band of Sisters and Brothers!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 614 

 



   UC’s Band of Sisters and Brothers! 

 






        Picked Up French Horn In Middle School! 

        Added That To My Flute, That’s Cool! 

        The Reason For French Horn, I Found 

        I Really, Really Liked the Sound! 

 





        Next Mellophone, the First Cousin 

        Of My Horn Works Cuz It Doesn'

        Require I Sit!  I Joined the Band 

        Our Look, Our Sound is Oh So Grand! 

 





        I’ve Made Bad Choices!  That Weren’t One! 

        Marching Band’s Work!  But It’s So Fun! 

        I’ve Made Friends to Last a Lifetime! 

        I Love Them All and What's More, I’m 


 




        Grateful To Mr. Corenman! 

        His Patient Teaching of His Plan 

        Prepared Us For Competitions 

        On Each Field, On All Life's Missions! 

 





        Without Band, I Could Not Have Know 

        The Glory of That Day We Shone!  

        One Shining Moment We Were Great! 

        UC Won Best Band In the State! 

 






Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All! 

 


Love~Grampa





No comments:

Post a Comment