Saturday, January 8, 2022

Daphne Took Over Grampa's Pen

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 619 

 

 

   Daphne Took Over Grampa’s Pen! 


 

        Not Sure If We’ve Been Introduced 

        I’m Daphne the Dog, You’ve Deduced! 

        They Chose Me From the Pound Because 

        Of My Huge Brain and My Quick Paws! 





 

        Grampa’s Takin’ Sanity Time 

        So I’ve Agreed to Write His Rhyme! 

        It’s Not Easy as You Might Think! 

        But I Mastered It In a Blink! 

 






        My Afternoons are a Whirlwin’! 

        First I Take Mom Out for a Spin 

        This Mom Runs on Ev'ry Surface! 

        Always Hustlin' Toward Her Next Race! 

 






        Audrey’s Reviewing Her School Notes ... 

        Focused on Marie Curie Quotes! 

        Aud’s Learned Time Management Techniques! 

        I’ve Learned to Grab Naps Cheek to Cheeks! 

 






        Bella’s Got a Touch of Ennui! 

        Good Thing My Girl’s Also Got Me! 

        I’m Told a Dog’s the Perfect Cure 

        For the Blues!   That’s True Here, for Sure! 


 





             Grampa Will Be Back Next Week, Meanwhile … 

 


Your Daphne Sure Loves Y’All! 

 

Love~Daphne 



No comments:

Post a Comment