Saturday, March 12, 2022

Happy 13th Birthday, Isabelle!

 

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 628 

 

 

Happy 13th Birthday, Isabelle! 

 



 





I’m Told I Started as a Child 

Though I Recall a Rather Wild 

And Bumpy, Scary, Urgent Ride 

That Wrenched Me from the Warmth Inside! 






 

The Route was Hard! The Journey Far! 

Lights, Camera, Action, I’m the Star! 

Where are My Lines? I’ll Improvise! 

Get Those Bright Lights Out of My Eyes! 







 

I Recognize Big Sister’s Voice! 

I Lean Toward Her … My First Great Choice! 

So Calm, Soft Spoken, Protective, 

She Promises to Help Me Live 





 

Outside the Womb! So Far She’s Good! 

Thirteen Years Later and I Should 

Say My Days Mostly Turned Out Nice 

If I Employed Her Sage Advice! 





 

Through the Years as I’ve Grown Older, 

Aud’s Guiding Hand On My Shoulder 

Gently Steered, Redirected Me! 

Helped Me Be the Best I Can Be! 






Happy 13th Birthday, Teenager Isabelle! 

 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment