Saturday, March 26, 2022

Audrey's a Badger!

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 630  

 


Audrey’s a Badger! 

 





 

Listen Up Guys!   It’s No Surprise! 

I Saw It With My Own Two Eyes! 

“The Board of Admissions Is Pleased …" 

I’m Glad They’re Pleased!   I’m Getting Squeezed 





 

In a Bear Hug!   Audrey’s Jumping! 

My Hearing May Be Succumbing 

To Screams That Herald Aud’s Success! 

Her First College Choice Just Said Yes!  

 





Of Public Universities, 

The Nation’s Number One of These 

Is The Badgers of Wisconsin! 

That’s Where My Big Sister Got In! 





 

She Says It Makes a Lot of Sense! 

Academics with No Pretense! 

Pathologist is What She’ll Be 

After 8 Years of Tough Study! 






I’m Thrilled for Her … Bereft for Me! 

I’ll Zoom and Text Her Constantly! 

I’ll Miss My Sis and I Know This ... 

She'll Leave in My Heart, an Abyss! 





 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa  



No comments:

Post a Comment