Saturday, April 9, 2022

Apologies to Zero Mostel!



Vol. 1 Chap. 632 

 

 

Apologies to Zero Mostel! 

 



 





You Get the Feeling Someone’s Sad? 

You Get the Feeling Someone’s Glad? 

You Get the Feeling That It Might 

Somehow Be Related to Height? 

 





Well Give Yourself a Big Gold Star! 

Go Tell the World How Right You Are! 

My House Has Seen a Cosmic Shift! 

It’s Like I’ve Been Given That Gift 







That I’ve Wanted Since I Was Small, 

“Please God! Please God, Can I Be Tall?” 

Prayed Like That Fiddler on the Roof! 

I’m Serious! This Ain't No Goof! 







You Who Made Lion and the Lamb 

You Decree I Am What I Am 

Would It Spoil Some Vast, Grand Cabal 

If I Were a Statuesque Gal? 




 

And I’m Quite Sure No One’s Thinking 

Mom’s Height’s Maxed Out. Now She’s Shrinking! 

‘Sides, It Should Come as No Surprise, 

There’s More to Mom Than Meets the Eyes! 




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All! 

 


Love~Grampa 



No comments:

Post a Comment