Saturday, April 2, 2022

If You Don't Mind!

 

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 631 

 

 

If You Don’t Mind! 

 

 

Y'Know My Fam'ly Is Quite Weird!  

By Weird I Mean They’re Just Not Geared 

To Your Social Amenities! 

They Mask It Well By Saying, “Please!” 





 

And, “Thank You!” and, “If You Don’t Mind”! 

But Check Closer and You Will Find 

Your Friendly Neighborhood Gingers 

Just May Be the Dark Harbingers  

 





Of Blood Sucking, Hungry Vampires! 

Next Thing You Know, What Transpires, 

There’s Blood On Mom and Aud’s White Fangs!  

Truth Be Told, I’ve Developed Pangs! 

 





Mom’s Favorite Drink, Bloody Mary! 

Just How Bloody? Very, Very! 

And It Should Come as No Surprise, 

When Audrey Flirts, She BATS Her Eyes! 

 




They Just Don’t See That It Pained Me! 

Like That Time That They De~Brained Me! 

Don’t I Need My Cerebellum? 

“We Ate It! Not Like We Sell'm!” 



April Fools My Peeps! 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All! 

 


Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment