Saturday, December 3, 2022

No Sweat Mamma!

 

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 666  

 

 


No Sweat Mamma! 

 

 


There’s No Way to Avoid the Pain 

When You’re with Mom! Here I’ll Explain! 

Mom Runs Marathons Just for Fun! 

To Spend Time with Mom … Girl, You Run! 







Me, I Sit, I Read, Sometimes I Write! 

Mom Seems to Think Somehow I Might 

Erase My Inactivity 

In One Turkey~Trot! Well, Let’s See! 






It’s True, It Seems, Since We Rolled Here, 

I Can’t Help My Grinning Ear to Ear! 

No Longer Chained to My Dorm Desk! 

I Feel Stronger and Statuesque! 

 






The Starters Gun Signals We Run! 

‘Fore I’m Left in Oblivion, 

Mom Makes Sure She Matches My Pace! 

We Settle In … Enjoy This Race! 







This isn’t My First Rodeo! 

But It’s Been a While Don’t Cha Know? 

I’m Proud of How Mom’s Looking, Yet, 

Unlike Me, I Don’t Think She Sweat! 






Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 

Love~Grampa 




2 comments:

  1. ❤ That's fantastic! You go girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank You GloriaMia.
      I'll Be Sure to Pass on Your Words to the Gingers.
      Kind Wishes to You & Yours! <3

      Delete