Saturday, November 26, 2022

I'm Thankful!



 Vol. Chap 665  

 

 

I’m Thankful! 

 

 

 

I’ll Tell Ya What’s Got Me Thankful, 

Mom’s Car’s Gassed with a Whole Tank Full! 

We’re Headed Toward Airport Parking! 

Audrey Will Be Disembarking! 






I’ve Only Got One Big Sister! 

And OMG!   How I’ve Missed Her! 

She’s Been Way Up North in College, 

In Rabid Pursuit of Knowledge! 







Some People Think I Shed a Tear 

Once I Realized She’d Be Here 

For Turkey and Comradery! 

Some People, I Guess, Do Know Me! 

 




It’s Not Just Me!   Mom is Beaming! 

And Audrey Says She’s Been Dreaming 

Of a Huge Tryptophan Coma 

With Our Kin in Arizona! 





 

I’m Thankful and I’ll Tell You Why, 

The Next Time Audrey’s Saying, “Bye!”,  

By Christmas She’ll Be Back Again!  

Our Paths Will Join! Bet On It, Friend! 





Happy Thanksgiving All!!!



Your Grampa Sure Loves You! 

 

 

Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment