Saturday, December 15, 2018

Chill~Ax!

Vol. 1  Chap. 459


             Chill~Ax!


I Wish Grown~Ups Could Just Chill~Ax!
Take Lessons From Kids and Relax!
Instead of Being So Up~Tight,
I Wish They Could, I Wish They Might,


Find Times to Gather in Small Groups,
Maybe Gossip and Trade Hot Scoops!
Bet It Would Add Years to Their Lives!
Ease Nervous Twitches and Cure Hives!


I'd Love to Think They Could All Find
Less Pressure in Their Daily Grind
An Oasis of Silliness
That Could Lessen Their Work Place Stress!


Assign a Kid With a Whistle,
When They Hear It, They'll Know This'll
Mean It's Time to De~Pressurize!
Capiche?   Well Let Me Summarize!


Our Parents Live a Cretin's Life!
It's Dog Eat Dog with Tons of Strife!
To Teach Parents This Free Work~Perk,
I Say We Whistle While They Work!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment