Saturday, December 1, 2018

Post~Thanksgiving!

Vol. 1  Chap. 457

  Post~Thanksgiving!

While Driving Home From Iron Mike’s
Post~Thanksgiving, I Uttered, “Yikes!”
When Bella Asked Seriously
If She Could Drive Our Mom and Me!

When Our Mom Drives Hundreds of Miles,
I’m Awed She’s Awake All the While!
The Arizona Trip For Me,
Means Three Hours Sleep … Guaranty!

One Point Five Years, I’ll Be Driving!
Sure I’ll Get Us There Alive an'
Kicking!   But For Now, I'll Just Try
To Ride That Far With No Shut~Eye!

The Tires Hummed!   The Engine Purred!
Next Thing I Know … Well, It Occurred
To Me That I May Have Dozed Off!
Now Hear Me Out!   Try Not to Scoff!

Next Sight I See’s Our Garage Door!
So Far, OK!   But Wait!   There’s More!
Bella is at the Steering Wheel!
Mom’s In the Backseat!   Is This Real?



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa 

No comments:

Post a Comment