Saturday, March 30, 2019

A Girl with Goals!

Vol. 1  Chap. 474


              A Girl With Goals!


            I’m Hearing a Million Voices
            Offering a Million Choices
            Tempting Me with Shiny Baubles!
            I Won’t Allow Focus Wobbles!

            I Dismiss Sound and the Fury!
            That Noise Won’t Stop or Deter Me!
            The Decisions I Make Are Mine!
            I’ve Got This!   Move On!   I’ll Be Fine!




            On Any Subject You Can Name,
            Or Any Sport or Any Game,
            Quick Choice Options are All We Get!
            Some Who Counsel, I’m in Their Debt! 

            Feeling the Pressure Freshmen Feel?
            It’s Not Made Up!   Oh, It’s Quite Real!
            I Believe It’s My Fortitude
            Nurtures Positive Attitude!



          High School, College, Med School and More,
          It Starts Right Here, High School’s First Floor!
          A Girl With Goals Must Persevere!
          Set Your Path Toward Your Own Career!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment