Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Standard!

Vol. 1  Chap. 473


                   The Standard!


        Quick, Someone Call the Eye Plumber!
        Mom’s Eyes Both Sprung Leaks!   Oh Bummer!
        Up On Stage, Second to the Right!
        Bella’s Got Mom’s Hair and Mom’s Height!

        They Read the Judge’s Qualities
        For Honoring Her!   Check Out These:
        School Success, a Priority,
        With Honest … Integrity!



        I’ve Met Some of Bella’s Classmates!
        Now What with Me Reverberates …
        They’re Good!   And She’s New In Doyle School!
        It Took Her No Time to Rule!



        I Love My School!   I’m Doin’ Well!
        But Sweet Bella Shot Up Pell~Mell
        To Academic Stratosphere!
        My Heart Swells For This Red Haired Dear!

        Images Race By!   Some Complex!
        As I Hand Mom My Last Kleenex!
        Figured Bella’d Do Great In School!
        But Set The Standard?   This Kid’s COOL!


Congratulations Sweet Bella!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment