Saturday, March 16, 2019

Who Nose?


Vol. 1  Chap. 472         

              Who Nose?


           No Matter How Old This Girl Grows,
           I Just Can’t Eat Cake Through My Nose!
           Imagine If I Have to Sneeze!
           Imagine If I Have to Breathe!

           And While We Are Imagining,
           Imagine If My Friends Could Sing
           On Key, To Me … Destiny’s Child!
           I’m Imagining That as Wild!

           But Even Though We Sing Off~Key,
           I Wouldn’t Change the Way That We
           Harmonize!   And Don’t Get Me Wrong!
           Best Friends Make My Life One Sweet Song!

           Without Them I’d Be So Up~Tight
           From Ev’ry Snub!   From Ev’ry Slight!
           I’m Always Calm and Cool ‘Round Them!
           Never Go All ICBM!

           Which Leads Back to Imagining
           Perhaps Next Year, After They Sing
           Off~Key To Me with Candles Out,
           I Inhale That Cake Through My Snout!


Happy Birthday Sweet Bella!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment