Saturday, December 14, 2019

San Diego's Christmas Parade!

Vol. 1   Chap. 511


                 San Diego's Christmas Parade!







               I Think 'Bout Each Christmas Parade
               When I Was Young and Had It Made!
               I Think I Still Hear the Applause!
               I Think I Still Hear Santa Claus!



               Those Days, They Were a Gentler Time!
               As Sweet as Each Saturday Rhyme!
               The Only Pressure That Persists …
               Staying Off Santa’s Naughty Lists!




               But Now I've Grown!   I'm In the Band!
               Don’t Mean to Brag, But Man Oh Man!
               U. C. Won Best Band In the State!
               We March to Make This Yule Time Great!


               Bella's Here!   And So Too My Mom!
               And Loads of Folks Who I Know From
               My Decade and a Half 'Round Town!
               All To See the Show We Lay Down!



      Love to Think As We March and Play,
               That Standing, Watching, This Fine Day
               Is One Young Girl Who'll See Me And
               Grow Up and Join Our U. C. Band!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment