Saturday, February 15, 2020

Audrey's New Semester!

Vol. 1  Chap. 520



         Audrey’s New Semester!






          I’m Not Just Sayin’ Audrey’s Smart!

          I Think We Know That Smart’s Just Part

          Of What Makes Her an Ideal

          Student as Well as One Sharp Gal!






          She Takes French II!   Oui, Oui It’s True!

          Her Class Schedule’s All A.P. Too!

          There’s English, History and Math!

          Advanced Chemistry Lights the Path






          That She’s Laid Out, College Pre~Med!

          I Feel Up Tight Having Just Said

          That List of Killer Courses She

          Embraces!  Better Her Than Me!






          “How Do You Handle the Pressure?”

          “Do You Know Some Secret Measure

          “That Helps You Stay Serene, Focused?

          “Is Your Calm All Hocused~Pocused?”






          “Of My Classes, You’ve Just Named Five!

          “The Sixth is What Helps Me to Thrive!

          “Music Conjures Rapt Behavior!

          “My Time In Band … That’s My Savior!”







Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment