Saturday, February 8, 2020

Try To Keep Up!

Vol. 1  Chap. 519



        Try To Keep Up!



      I Think It’s High Time That We Met!
      I’m Daphne!   I’m the Fam’ly Pet!
      These Gals Saved Me from Certain Doom!
      I’m Ready to Lower the Boom





      On Any Foe That Should Appear!
      I’ll Bite Their Front!   I’ll Bite Their Rear!
      These Gals Saved Me!   I’m Indebted!
      Treat Them Kind or You’ll Regret It!




      That’s Not Just Boast … Not Just Bluster!
      No Guy Gets Near My Girls, Buster,
      ‘Til I’ve a Nose~Full of Their Scent!
      That’s How Dogs Determine Intent!





      Big Red Mama’s Sappin’ My Strength!
      She’s Running On Her Own Wave Length!
      Sees Twelve Mile Trail, Runs to Time It!
      Each Killer Hill, She Must Climb It!



      She Doesn’t Run No Simple Trail!
      I Try to Keep Up!  Sometimes Fail!
      That’s Why On Her Next Hill Climb, She
      Will Be Passed By My ATV!

   


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment