Saturday, February 29, 2020

Snow Bunny!

Vol. 1  Chap. 522



          Snow Bunny!



      There’s Times When I Think It’s Funny
      Some Folks Call Me a Snow Bunny!
      Ever Since Back When I Was Small
      I’d Strap on Boards and Zoom Down All




      The Killer Slopes That I Could Find!
      Adrenalin Junkies Are Kind
      Of Crazy!  Yes We Really Are!
      We’re Born Under a Shooting Star!




      At Big Bear, With the Mann Fam’ly,
      Plus Mom, Audrey and Crazy Me!
      The Sun Just Clears the Mountain’s Peak!
      Look Close!   That’s Me!   That Blurry Streak!




      Hard to Think of Another State
      Where Fun Choices Are Quite This Great!
      By Morning, Ski the Mountain Side …
      Then Swim the Ocean’s Evening Tide!




      A Snow Bunny?   That Sounds Too Tame!
      I Swear to You, My Claim to Fame
      Is I’m Who Added Gray Hair To
      Our Mom’s One~Time All Red Hair~Do!




                Sorry Mom!   Zooooooom!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa



No comments:

Post a Comment