Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Wise Gal!


Vol. 1  Chap. 581 




                  A Wise Gal!






                          My Grampa Says That Life is Short!

                          “Like You and Mom,” Is My Retort!

                          I’m a Wise Gal!  Yet Still, I’m Proud,

                          I’ve Learned Not to Reply Out Loud!











                          It’s True I am a Sassy Girl,

                          Like Most Red Heads Throughout This World,

                          Some Comebacks I Swallow are Great!

                          Swallowing Those is My Sad Fate!









                          When Someone Says, “I’ve Half a Mind …”

                          Bella Can Hear All My Teeth Grind!

                          “Half a Mind’s Being Generous!”

                          Flows Cuz My Tongue is Venomous!









                          Even Mom Can Get Quite Graphic

                          Anytime She’s Stuck in Traffic!

                          My Genes Share Her Flip Attitude!

                          Flip ‘Tude … Flip Off!   Time We Reviewed!









                          Juicy Retorts, I Rarely Say!

                          That Doesn’t Mean They Go Away!

                          There’s Times Two Hands Cover My Mouth!

                          Any Less, My Restraint Goes South!











Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!





Love~Grampa







No comments:

Post a Comment