Saturday, April 10, 2021

Stop and Smell the Roses!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 580



            Stop and Smell the Roses!

 






   Pistil, Stamen, Pollination!

   My Poor Brain Needs a Vacation!

   Once, I’d Stop and Smell the Roses!

   Now I’m Not Sure That My Nose is






 

   Able to Over~Ride My Brain,

   Switched On at Sun~Rise, I Remain

   In Science Class Mode Even Though

   It’s Been a Year Since Kids Could Go





 

   Into What Once was Our Class~Room!

   A Year Since Everything Went Zoom!

   Now I Have Trouble Discerning

   Just What’s Mandatory Learning!





 

   Aud Saw Me Mentally Distressed!

   Grabbed Mom’s Keys Yelled, “C’mon Get Dressed!”

   In a Snap We’re In Paisley Fields

   On a Tractor with Huge Rear Wheels!





 

   Aud Drove Slowly and Narrated,

   Connecting Concepts in My Head!

   Pistil, Stamen, Pollination!

   Imagine My Pure Elation!







"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom,

and a little flower." - Hans Christian Andersen

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment