Saturday, November 7, 2020

Our Spot!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 558



                           Our Spot!

 

            Sometimes When I Feel My World Shrink,
            I Find a Spot to Sit and Think!
            It Doesn’t Take Me Long to Give
            My Jumbled Self Some Perspective!




 

            There’s Forces In This World, Unseen
            That Prey on the Mind of a 'Tween!
            That’s When I Need to Concentrate
            On What It Is That Makes Life Great!

 

            I Like That I’m Kid Number Two!
            You Would, If You Had Audrey To
            Signal You When You Need a Clue
            And Silently Shepherd You Through

 

            What Could Have Been a Huge Faux Pas!
            She’s Saved My Butt Each Time, So Far!
            Soon She’ll Find Her College I Fear!
            Next Year’s Senior!  Then Out of Here!

 

            My Mind Knows That’s the Best For Her!
            This Future Doc Will Find The Cure
            For Pre~Teen Insecurities!
            ‘Til Then We’ll Chill On Old Dead Trees!




 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




2 comments:

  1. Very clever Gramps... We all need a place like this. Mine has always been,Quechee Gorge VT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pauline. Back when now~retired Coast Guard Captain Lisa was 3~4&5, I lived in Castleton, VT and often visited 'The Grand Canyon of the Northeast'. You selected a grand spot indeed.
      Stay Healthy My Friend.

      Delete