Saturday, November 28, 2020

Over Time!

 Vol. 1  Chap.  561



         Over Time!

 




 

“Don’t Eat Things Bigger Than Your Head!”

Is Just One Pearl My Grampa Said!

“And When Your Life’s Not Going Right,

“Go Left to Get You Through the Night!”

 





“Look at Me In That Tone of Voice

“And I Just Might Not Have a Choice

“But March Up to Your Too~Cute Mug

“And Give You One Warm, Welcomed Hug!”

 





“Present Your Face Up to the Sky!

“First Let That Flock of Birds Fly By!”

No Wiser Words Were Ever Spoke!

Bird Poop on Your Face Ain’t No Joke!

 





Over Time, I’ve Grown to Believe

That Grampas Exist to Relieve

The Stress, the Mess That Could Depress

A Tween or Teen Who’s Grampa~Less!

 






Grampa’s Words Flow Like He’s Praying!

“Spring is Nature’s Way of Saying,

“Party Hardy, My Granddaughter!”

I Do!  Grampa Says I Aught’a!





 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 


Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment