Saturday, October 31, 2020

Chillin'!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 557



        Chillin’!



As Walls Closed In, I Got Away!

Now I’m Chillin’ In Our Driveway,

Just Sittin’, List’nin’ to Each Tune

In the Car I’ll be Drivin’ Soon!





Ev’ry Day I Hear Someone Say,

They Just Can’t Wait Until the Day

When This Pandemic’s History!

But That Date’s Far Off, You Ask Me!

 

It's Not That This Girl’s Not Ready!

Cue the Balloons and Confetti!

Whose Gunna Be Our Jonas Salk?

More Action Researchers!  Less Talk!

 

This Plague’s Taken an Awful Toll!

Just Count Up the Lives It Has Stole!

Add to All That Humanity

The Creeping Loss of Sanity!

 

Car Radio Plays, “Can’t Touch This!”

Can’t Touch, Can’t Hold Hands, Sure Can’t Kiss!

Next Up, “Don’t Stand So Close to Me!”

The Anthem of Twenty~Twenty!


https://youtu.be/KNIZofPB8ZM





 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa

 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait a Minute. I need a do~over cuz it looks like I'm taking credit for the pictures which Pam, a/k/a Mom took. Neither pic was taken by me. I did however put the Sting in the 2020 anthem.
      It's true You know. Confession is good for the soul.

      Delete