Saturday, December 26, 2020

Three Cheers 4 Two Doses!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 565


         Three Cheers 4 Two Doses!

 





          Here’s How My Christmas Carol Goes,

          “All I Want is My Two Shot Dose!”

          Til Then I’ll Stand Back from the Crowd

          Soak In the Progress and Be Wowed!

 

          A Dozen Years Before the Great

          Salk Vaccine Could Eradicate

          The Pandemic of Polio!

          Our Feat Took Just Months, Don’t Ya Know?

 

          Still For Some, This Arrives Too Late!

          For Most Two Doses Will Abate

          The Scourge Symbolic of This Year!

          Soon We’ll Live with No Covid Fear!

 



          The Next Obstacle That I See

          Is How to Get to You and Me

          This Serum Meant to Save Us All!

          Humbly, I Say, We Place a Call

 

          Up to The North Pole, to Santa!

          He’s Our Answer!   You See!   Can’t Ya?

          His Reindeer’ve Been to Your Abode!

          Most Are Still In Deliv’ry Mode!

 




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment