Saturday, January 16, 2021

Braceless in San Diego!

 

Vol. 1  Chap 568



                Braceless In San Diego!

 

 




             I Get It That I Rarely Smile!

               Would You Smile If You Knew That While

               You Shared Your Warmth With All the World

               What They Saw Was Some Tin Grin Girl?

 





               But This New Year Started Out Right!

               The Dentist Who Cranks My Tin Tight

               Examined Close My Pearly Whites!

               Checked for Small Gaps or Over~Bites!





 

               Like Construction Workers’ Scaffold

               Removed to Let the World Behold,

               Where Once Stood a Work In Progress

               Stands a Braceless Young Woman, YES!!!








               True, I Tried Hard To Never Smile!

               But Smiles Slipped Out Once In a While!

               Now Big Ol’ Grins Do My Speakin’!

               Like a Lighthouse On Full Beacon!

 





               Only Near Bella, I Tread Light!

               Seven Hundred Days ‘Til We Might

               See Her One Thousand Megawatt

               Smile Light the Room ‘Til It Glows Hot!





 


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment