Saturday, January 23, 2021

Some People!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 569



        Some People!




 

 

            Some People Don’t Believe In God!

            For Me, I Find That Somewhat Odd!

            Just Step Outside and Look Around!

            There’s Plenty of Clues To Be Found!





 

            Our Sun, Moon, Each Star or Planet

            I Believe Its S~He Began It!

            When Looking at the Universe

            Can You Say Humans Must Come First?





 

            When I’m Alone Down By The Beach

            I Can’t Help But Feel God’s In Reach!

            Doesn’t Take a Sunday Sermon

            For This Young Gal to Determine





 

            That Each Time a Cow Births a Calf

            Or We Eat Wheat and Toss the Chaff

            Or Look a Horse In Her Kind Eyes

            God’s Real!  That Should Be No Surprise!





 

            I Get, Some Don’t Believe in God!

            I Just Wanted to Dialog!

            It Could Be Far Worse, This is True,

            If God Didn't Believe in You!





 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa



No comments:

Post a Comment