Saturday, February 27, 2021

Zoom and Gloom!


Vol. 1  Chap. 574



        Zoom and Gloom!

            (Subtitle: The California Strain!)

 


          Now That I Live Pandemicly,

          I’ve Lost Much Academic’ly!

          I’m Not a Kid Who’s Built for Zoom!

          I Miss Being In My Classroom!





 

          We Got Kicked Out of School Last Year

          Amidst the Covid’s Wide~Spread Fear!

          They Said, “Home Learning’s Just the Same!”

          I Say, “It Will Drive Me Insane!”

 

         I Want My Teachers To Be Safe!

         I’m Not Some Heartless, Selfish Waif!

         I Just Want My School Back on Track!

         Is That So Very Much To Ask?

 

         Zoom Isn’t Like Watching Telly!

         Tall Teacher’s Cams Just Show Belly!

         Some Teachers Are a Talking Head!

         Some Days We See White Boards Instead!





 

         Audio Glitches Are Common!

         Once a Week, One’s Got the Mute On!

         I Need School Back!  I Can’t Hack It!

        It’s School!  Or It’s My Straight~Jacket!

 


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment