Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Look Deeply Into My Blue Eyes!

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 575



           Look Deeply Into My Blue Eyes!






Something You Don't Know 'Bout Me Guys,
Is I Know How to Hypnotize!
Your Life Improves, So Take a Chance
And Dare Enter a Bella Trance!






No Pocket Watch or Spinning Top
Are Needed to Help You to Stop
Building Tension! Let's Strategize!
Look Deeply Into My Blue Eyes!







If That's Too Personal for You,
I'll Show You Just What We Can Do,
Watch the Effect That My Fingers
Have on This Dog, Watch It Linger!







Whether with Fingers or with Eyes
Glare or Touch, Both Can Mesmerize!
Help You Let Go of All Your Woes
Lighten Your Load from Head to Toes!






Watch as I Gently Awaken
This Good Dog Who Thinks She's Taken
Her Best Sleep Since She's Grown Her Fur!
She's Set for Her Next Adventure!







Your Grampa Sure Love Y'All!


Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment