Saturday, October 2, 2021

College Tour ~ Part Two

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 605 

 


 

       College Tour ~ Part Two 

 






 

            In Wisconsin the Tour’s Still On! 

            Campus Looks Great in Madison! 

            Stopped By to Chat Up Abe Lincoln, 

            Let Abe Know What We Were Thinkin’!  







 

            I Know Classes Are Demanding, 

            But This Program is Outstanding! 

            They Can Afford to Be Choosey! 

            I Hope This Year That They Choose Me! 

 







            I Know This Place is Far From Home! 

            I Can’t Express in One Short Poem 

            How Much I’ll Miss Bella and Mom! 

            Thank God for Skype and Telecom! 








 

            Time Management’s So Important 

            To Grasping Concepts That I Want 

            To Learn to Build as Foundation 

            In My Field of Concentration! 







 

            Recopy Notes to Re~Enforce

            The Finer Points of Every Course! 

            There’s More to This Life Than Just Notes! 

            Balance Requires I Sow Some Oats! 







 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 



Love~Grampa 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment