Saturday, October 16, 2021

My Driver's License!!!

 

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 607 

 

 


                        My Driver's License!!! 

 






 

                   Once Drop~Top Caddies Suit My Style! 

                   Since I Was Young That Made Me Smile! 

                   A Girls Got to Have Dreams I Knowed! 

                   My Dreams Involve the Open Road! 

 






 

                   Some Places are Too Far to Drive! 

                   But Me?  I Can Keep Dreams Alive! 

                   When We Had to Fly, Count On Me! 

                   I Love to Pilot and Soar Free! 









                   That Wouldn’t Change In Middle School! 

                   I Knew That I’d Look Really Cool 

                   Cruising Up~Town Behind the Wheel 

                   Of Some Rag~Top I Didn’t Steal! 







 

                   True I Fear Parallel Parking! 

                   Wondered If That Would Be Blocking 

                   My Life~Long Quest for My License! 

                   But No!  I Passed!  Relief’s Immense! 

 







                   I’ve Put Away My Childish Ways! 

                   Take Serious My Driving Days! 

                   I Have Responsibilities! 

                   Lives Count on My Abilities! 

 


 

                     Congratulations Audrey!!! 

 


 

Your Grampa Sure Love Y’All! 

 

 


Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment