Saturday, July 16, 2022

Dream a Little Dream!

  

Vol. 1 Chap. 646 

 


 

Dream a Little Dream! 

 



 




In Last Night’s Dream I’d Packed the Car 

And Gassed Us Up! I’m Heading Far 

Up to Transport Audrey’s Treasures 

To Her Dorm! And for Good Measures 





 

I Threw In a Scarf Just In Case 

Early Fall Gusts Froze Her Fine Face! 

Before I Could Leave Our Driveway 

A Large Bumble Bee Flew My Way! 







While I Tried to Coax Him Outside, 

He Hunkered Down for the Long Ride! 

I Tried to Reason with the Bee! 

No Bird~of~Paradise He’d See! 





 

Wisconsin Has a Frigid Clime! 

For So~Cal Bees, It’s Not Sublime! 

Even If He Wears Snow~Pants, He’s 

Going to Freeze Those Cute Bee’s Knees! 





 

Seems This Bee’s Breath Smells Like Bacon! 

It’s That or Someone is Makin’  

Breakfast! No, Wait! Don’t Tell Me Friend, 

I Had This Same Dream Once Again? 





 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!! 

 


Love~Grampa 




No comments:

Post a Comment