Saturday, September 17, 2022

Charly Strong!

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 655 

 

 


   Charly Strong! 

 



 



I Hear the Whispers Around Me, 

“How Will She Cope When Her Audrey 

“Packs Up and Heads to Wisconsin?” 

“Devastated, I Imagine!” 






This Concern Comes from a Kind Place! 

Know I’m a Kid Who’ll Always Face 

My Troubles Head On, Like a Ram! 

That’s Just the Kind’a Girl I Am! 







Number One Trouble's Dealing With 

That Huge Void Created When Sis 

Left Our Home Pursuing Knowledge 

Now She’s Way Up North in College! 






My Life 'Til Then Had Always Been 

Next To Big Sister, My Best Friend! 

One Look at Me, It’s Plain to See, 

It’s Time to Introduce Charly! 





 

Where Bella’d Cry, Charly Is Strong! 

I Need That Strength from This Point On! 

So Here is Where I Tell You Friends, 

As Bella Fades, Charly Ascends! 






 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All



Love~Grampa




 



No comments:

Post a Comment