Saturday, September 10, 2022

Have Pom~Poms Will Travel!

 

Vol. 1 Chap 654 

 

 


Have Pom~Poms Will Travel! 

 






 

Ever Since I Can Remember, 

Each Year In Early September, 

Anticipation’s Palpable 

As I Morph Into Foot~Ball Gal! 

 






This Tradition Predates My Time! 

This Tradition Predates Our Rhyme! 

When Mom was My Age, She’d Cheer Loud 

Some Neighbors Thought She Had a Crowd 

 






Over to Watch the Pats Versus 

The Game’s Victors! Pats Were Worstess! 

But We’re Fans from San Diego! 

Audrey Showed Me I Could Let Go! 



 




Embrace Our Chargers, She Told Me! 

So I Embraced Them Fervently! 

Then They Left to Go Hollywood! 

Got Younger, Stronger and Quite Good! 





 

Mom’s Friend Gronk is On Hiatus! 

That’s How Mom Describes His Status! 

You Know My Chargers Up and Went! 

Guess That Leaves Me a Free Agent! 








 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment