Saturday, September 3, 2022

Drop~Off Day!

 

Vol. 1 Chap 653 

 


 

Drop~Off Day! 

 

 






When I Say, “Wisconsin” I’m Told, 

“Oh My God Girl, That State is COLD!” 

Normally Calm Folks Loudly Shout, 

“It Will Take Months to Thaw You Out!” 










It’s OK for Me, But I Worry 

‘Bout My Sister Hearing Scary 

Tales About This Frigid Tundra 

Four Stories Up, Buried Undra 

 






A Ton of Snow! No Thaw in Sight! 

Bella Believing I Don’t Write  

‘Cause Computers are All Froze Up 

Of Course It’s Cold Here! That’s a “Yup!” 










But Like Ev’ry College Freshman 

My Focus … Or My Obsession 

Will Be Keeping Somewhat Current 

With the Never~Ending Torrent 








 

Of New Demands from All Sides Here! 

This One Day Answered Bella’s Fear! 

We’re Met by Warmth and, “Don’t Cha Know …" 

Our High’s Equaled San Diego! 





 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 

 

Love~Grampa 




   

No comments:

Post a Comment